Of course right.
So, here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Following rule #3:
1. I'm one of those strange people that squeegee the shower stall every time I use it. No, I'm not that obsessive about all parts of housekeeping. But our shower is glass-enclosed on two large sides and for some reason I can't stand to leave water on it.
2. I have always wanted to go see some of the Mayan ruins. Since we're studying meso-America this week, that desire has intensified.
3. When I was seven I visited Dachau for the first time. That experience made it all but impossible for me to read about or see films of the Holocaust. When I visited again as an adult, it had lost none of its power.
4. My purple walls never fail to delight me every single time I walk in my room. I've never regretted for a minute the decision to abandon eggshell in favor of eggplant.
5. I once promised myself I'd never do a meme on my blog.
6. Now you know why I don't make New Year's resolutions.
Okay...I'm tagging Dee Dee, Tiffany, Kim P., Jen A., Jen B., Jackie, and Annie. GO!
(I'm no good at math either, Lyric.)