LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (March 13) - Ten children drank windshield wiper fluid after a staffer at an Arkansas day care mistakenly put the liquid in a refrigerator and served it, hospital officials said Friday.Doctors estimate the children, ages 2 to 7, drank about an ounce of the blue fluid late Thursday afternoon before realizing it tasted wrong, said Laura James, a pediatric pharmacologist and toxicologist at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock.
This wasn't a mistake--a mistake would be giving the wrong child peanut butter. Wiper fluid in the fridge? I am beyond appalled.
Day Care Mistakenly Gives Kids Car Fluid