So, 7 random things about me....
- I start eating my cheesecake (and any other custard-based pie, quiche, flan, etc.) from the outside (crust edge) in. This is because in a baked custard the finest-textured portion is the center, which I enjoy so much I like to save it for last :-)
- Don't believe anyone who tells you you can't change from a morning person into a night person. I've done it. And not by trying LOL
- I shook hands with John F. Kennedy 20 hours before his assassination. I was 9. I spent the rest of my childhood wondering if the second or two it took him to shake my hand would have put him a second or two ahead of the bullet. Really.
- I had babies in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I lost the baby that would have been born in 2000 but kept the little shirt I had bought that says "I was born in Y2K". (Another angle is that I had babies in my teens, 20's, 30's and 40's. And yes, that's all ;-) )
- I've lived in my present house for five and a half years. That's about two years longer than I ever lived anywhere else in my whole life.
- When I'm stressed and uptight and need to unwind, I proofread. No, really. It restores a sense of control.
- I love speed. I also respect speed limits. When we moved to Germany my children were astonished to see me drive at 200km/hr on the autobahn. They'd always thought that I just didn't like to drive fast. Take away the speed limit and my speed demon is unleashed.
- Shhhhh....I have never, ever participated in a meme before. (Which I'm sure excuses me from having to stick with the prescribed number, wouldn't you think?)
Now...I'm tagging some of my 20- and 30-something friends and family: Tami, Aubrey, Tiffany, Stephanie, Johanna, Candace, Kristen. (Annie gets excused, along with anyone else who's currently throwing up or packing boxes, unless you need it for the distraction.) YOU'RE IT!